Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Winter is still on....

I have great plans for year 2009 and most of these are related to my (and others around me) mental and physical well-being (Maybe more detailes about those in later posts). But one particular resolution for this year is to take more photographs. That's one thing that I really like but sadly my excuses are limiting my hobby. I always come up with one and not go out for a walk with my camera.

This time of year it's coldness. I pretty much hate cold part of our winters where everything is just stone cold and most of the time it's pitch-dark. Now it's getting better everyday as we move along towards summer. Colours, nature and animals (yeah, all of them. Our neighborhood has one squirrel) are coming to life and so then there is tons of more stuff to shoot. With camera that is.

Back to my resolution. One reason why I wan't to take more picture is that I just bought a new Canon 5D MarkII. So that put's a little pressure on me when it comes down to ROI of this camera body. Not that I have to compromise my artistic vision but still... :D

Here are few pictures from 2009

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment